SANITIZER APPLICATION SERVICEGet your home cleaner and healthier than ever before
HOME SANITATION IN FARMINGTON, NM
It may seem like a weird question but how important is your health to you? Our guess is pretty important, and we are here to protect it. San Juan County Chem-Dry is The Healthy Home Authority® here in northern New Mexico. During these challenging times, we are offering a new sanitizer application service to help keep homes, families, and businesses safe and functioning.
We understand that keeping your environment healthy is more important than ever. Chem-Dry has spent years of research and development to create a powerful hospital-grade sanitizer that’s been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-COV-2, also known as COVID-19.
Our professionally trained and certified technicians will apply this special sanitizer to the surfaces of your home to help combat germs, bacteria, allergens, and even viruses. Even though it’s powerful against these harmful contaminants, it avoids harsh chemicals so it’s safe for humans and animals.
GET YOUR HOME HEALTHIER TODAY
“I’ve had different companies come to clean my carpets but San Juan County ChemDry is the best in my opinion. Thanks again. You guys did a fantastic job.😊😊”
“I’ve been using Chem-dry for years and have always been happy with the results! They do a wonderful job cleaning thoroughly and keep me informed on how to keep my carpet lasting. Cory and Kevin are friendly and knowledgeable. I feel like they care about pleasing me as a customer which I find is rare these days. I always recommend Chem-dry to my family and friends.”
“Quality, Service, Integrity. Need I say more? Hard working crew makes sure we are completely satisfied each time we use them. The best in San Juan County!”
SAFE, EFFECTIVE, & POWERFUL
Eliminate the germs and bacteria in your home with our hospital-grade sanitizer.
As part of our sanitizer application service, our technicians in Farmington will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
We’ll wipe, mist, and spray to spread our sanitizer based on what’s appropriate for each area and surface of your home. The goal isn’t to over saturate the low contact areas so we will use a special prayer for those to safely apply the sanitizer.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
SANITIZERS FOR LOW & HIGH CONTACT AREAS
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
High Touch Areas:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Touch Areas include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
WE OBSERVE ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout San Juan County, NM including: Farmington, Aztec, Bloomfield, Kirtland, Fruitland, Flora Vista, Shiprock, Waterflow, Blanco, Cedar Hill, La Plata, Lee Acres, Navajo Dam, Riverside & Upper Fruitland.